Close Menu
  • Home
  • Local News
  • Politics
  • Business
  • Living
  • Sports
  • Technology
  • Editor’s Choice
  • Press Release
  • Web Stories
What's On

He made history in Mzansi by winning the WBC belt

May 18, 2026

The family is accused of brutally murdering the old man and accusing them of witchcraft

May 18, 2026

Ebola, hantavirus: Is the world prepared for the next pandemic? | Health News

May 18, 2026

Blonde peasant girl makes a big name with ‘just a blazer’

May 18, 2026

What is rare is for Zionists to unite in music and praise

May 18, 2026
Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
Web Stories
Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
Times Network
Subscribe
  • Home
  • Local News
  • Politics
  • Business
  • Living
  • Sports
  • Technology
  • Editor’s Choice
  • Press Release
  • Web Stories
Home ยป Ungoti sees the future of Mchunu, who was abandoned by Ramaphosa, looking promising
Politics

Ungoti sees the future of Mchunu, who was abandoned by Ramaphosa, looking promising

By staffMarch 22, 20263 Mins Read
Ungoti sees the future of Mchunu, who was abandoned by Ramaphosa, looking promising
Share
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest Email

UNGOTI has advised the suspended MEC of Police, Mr. Senzo, to forget about politics and just tend to his cows after President Cyril Ramaphosa decided to disband the police team that investigates the murder of politicians.

A political analyst from the University of KwaZulu-Natal, Mr. Zakhele Ndlovu, said that he sees Mchunu’s future in politics as promising after Ramaphosa disavowed the decision to disband the delegation.

Ramaphosa told the Parliamentary committee investigating the allegations made by the KwaZulu-Natal Police Commissioner, Lieutenant General Nhlanhla Mkhwanazi, that Mchunu did not consult with him before issuing the order to disband the team.

Ramaphosa said Mchunu told him in February last year about the disbandment of the team.

Mchunu issued an order to disband the team in December 2024.

Ramaphosa said he is not in favor of disbanding the delegation.

He said the decision to disband the team should have been taken by the National Police Commissioner, Lieutenant General Fannie Masemola.

Ndlovu said Ramaphosa’s answer drove the final nail.

“Ramaphosa is under pressure. There are many things coming from the Madlanga Commission (investigating the same allegations). This person is leading when it is clear that there is no need for him to continue holding the position. The question we are asking ourselves is what decision will Ramaphosa take.”

Ndlovu said that Ramaphosa has removed himself from speaking by disclaiming Mchunu’s decision.

“This was also a problem for Ramaphosa as there were questions about what steps he took when Mchunu informed him about the disbandment of the team. I still say that Ramaphosa should have been called to explain this matter to the committee and the commission.”

Ndlovu said Mchunu should accept that his political future is dark.

“He has to throw in the towel, he’s going to take care of the cows at home.”

Ndlovu said that he does not see that Mchunu will easily agree to go and eat the old one.

“Mchunu shows that he is not ready to give up. If you look at the prayers of his supporters, you can see that he has not given up hope. He still wants the position of president of the ANC. He still has the hope that he can still get the position of president or vice president. If you look here in KwaZulu-Natal, there is no one who has a chance of being elected because if Nomkhize (Dr Zweli) is also not clear about him. He has a problem with this Digital Vibes thing.”

Ndlovu said that Mkhwanazi’s allegations had damaged Mchunu’s plans to campaign for a position in the ANC.

“Before Mkhwanazi’s forum, Mchunu’s name was good. He was never followed by the smell of corruption when he was in the KwaZulu-Natal government and when he was in charge of different departments in the national government.”

Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email

Keep Reading

The family is accused of brutally murdering the old man and accusing them of witchcraft

He calls himself a servant of God, Sibanyoni

Ngizwe was also challenged by ANC immigrants who would make him cry

Most goals scored by a man (24)

Promotes education for fellow mayor graduates

The Royal Palace dismisses that of the King

They were released on bail by the police in connection with the possession of the gold

A native of Ndini with a degree in research that will help rural students

They will appear at the Magistrate’s Court in Kempton Park, who have been arrested in Johannesburg

Editors Picks

The family is accused of brutally murdering the old man and accusing them of witchcraft

May 18, 2026

Ebola, hantavirus: Is the world prepared for the next pandemic? | Health News

May 18, 2026

Blonde peasant girl makes a big name with ‘just a blazer’

May 18, 2026

What is rare is for Zionists to unite in music and praise

May 18, 2026

Subscribe to News

Get the latest south africa news and updates directly to your inbox.

Latest News

Glynnis Breytenbach now DA chief whip in parliament

May 18, 2026

A program to end identity theft

May 18, 2026

Gauteng schools | Decentralization considered due to R584 million debt burden

May 18, 2026
Facebook X (Twitter) Pinterest Instagram
© 2026 Times Network. All Rights Reserved.
  • Privacy Policy
  • Terms
  • Accessibility

Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.