Close Menu
  • Home
  • Local News
  • Politics
  • Business
  • Living
  • Sports
  • Technology
  • Editor’s Choice
  • Press Release
  • Web Stories
What's On

The concern comes from the safety of the old Toyota Starlet

May 19, 2026

Joe ‘Ferrari’ |Many questions about case handling

May 19, 2026

I am ready with plans for the National Anthem event

May 19, 2026

They promise a lot about the game, Kwa Baba

May 19, 2026

Court hears application about Jhb Zoo’s three elephants

May 19, 2026
Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
Web Stories
Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
Times Network
Subscribe
  • Home
  • Local News
  • Politics
  • Business
  • Living
  • Sports
  • Technology
  • Editor’s Choice
  • Press Release
  • Web Stories
Home » I am ready with plans for the National Anthem event
Business

I am ready with plans for the National Anthem event

By staffMay 19, 20262 Mins Read
I am ready with plans for the National Anthem event
Share
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest Email

It is expected that the sandal will wear out and the world will explode on June 27, at People’s Park, Durban, as the organizers of the song event known as Ingoma kaZwelonke, on Friday, announced the plans for this year’s event.

This event, which will mark the fifth anniversary of its existence, Xolani Mcineka, one of its organizers, revealed that what he is proud of is that he has done great things for the elders.

He said that today there are different events because they chose to establish an event like this one.

Mcineka stated that they did not stop there but they made sure that the officers are smiling when there are events they attend because of the work they are doing.

“This is a big day as the song does something to people in their own way. Some shed tears, different emotions arise. So this is an event where people learn different things every year. This year too we will announce that this event will take place and there will be 60 groups performing. We will not be able to include other groups more than these. All the groups we have had over the years are very determined and it is difficult to remove some and include others but we are looking for a lot of new and attractive things to improve this event, and we include them in groups that will perform,” said Mcineka.

Art and entertaining with different things in the song, he said, are the things they want to make the song fun.

“Thank you to the people of Lundi and Nkandla who brought skills that left us in awe last year. It turned out that the war is not only about killing but also about song, which is what will happen this year. The war this year is between King Cetshwayo and Zululand,” said Mcineka.

The masked singer Khuzani who is an ambassador for this event said that since this event started until now they are grateful for the tolerance that exists between the organizers and the elders, he said the game that takes place in this event makes them happy and they urge people to come out in large numbers on the day of the event.

Bahubhe, a masked singer who is also an ambassador for this event, revealed that he is waiting for the day of the event as everything has been discussed with his colleagues.

Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email

Keep Reading

Joe ‘Ferrari’ |Many questions about case handling

They promise a lot about the game, Kwa Baba

Court hears application about Jhb Zoo’s three elephants

The insults she received while pregnant opened the door to learning

Sugarcane milling season begins despite bitter economic struggle

There are no special rituals to take care of the skin in winter

Lebanese president wants to do ‘impossible’ and stop war with Israel

Simphiwe is now mixing jokes with positive words

Ruling does not change anything as far as NGV is concerned – department

Editors Picks

Joe ‘Ferrari’ |Many questions about case handling

May 19, 2026

I am ready with plans for the National Anthem event

May 19, 2026

They promise a lot about the game, Kwa Baba

May 19, 2026

Court hears application about Jhb Zoo’s three elephants

May 19, 2026

Subscribe to News

Get the latest south africa news and updates directly to your inbox.

Latest News

He was helped by the Ladies House which has been destroyed by the university

May 19, 2026

The insults she received while pregnant opened the door to learning

May 19, 2026

WHO responding to ‘complex, difficult’ Ebola outbreak in DR Congo | Ebola

May 19, 2026
Facebook X (Twitter) Pinterest Instagram
© 2026 Times Network. All Rights Reserved.
  • Privacy Policy
  • Terms
  • Accessibility

Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.