Heading for a burnout? Find out below…
1 = Not at all 2 =Rarely 3 = Sometimes 4 = Often 5 = Very often
- Have trouble falling asleep or staying asleep?
- Feel tired in the morning even when you went to bed early?
- Feel overwhelmed and are dealing with way more than you can handle?
- Have time for friends and family less often?
- Feel stuck in your work situation or dread going to work?
- Find yourself responding negatively to change?
- More forgetful (about appointments, deadlines, personal possessions) or dissociated than usual?
- Unable to laugh at a joke about yourself or have difficulty expressing joy?
- Constantly feeling like you have nobody to talk to?
- Too busy to do the ordinary things (making phone calls, reading, calling/contacting family or friends)?
Does your job:
- Leave you feeling frustrated?
- Consist of many different tasks that leave you feeling fragmented?
- Leave very little opportunity for you to take time off in the form of lunch, sick leave or vacation?
- Seem tedious, redundant and repetitive?
- Leave you feeling unfulfilled or with no purpose?
Calculate your total score.
What your score means:
15-18: No sign of burnout.
19-32: Little sign of burnout.
33-49: At risk of burnout.
50-59: Severe risk of burnout.
60-75: Very severe risk of burnout.
Regardless of your total score, pay special attention to areas you have marked as 5.